On This Date...

Today is a very special day...today is my Birthday...syukur Alhamdullilah...but deep deep down in my heart, for the first time, I felt so empty on this special day. I missed the morning birthday wishes, the birthday kiss and the warm lovely hug. It really hurts so much especially on this special day, the day of which she had given me a special gift called "LIFE".. I thanked you for this, Ibu. Semoga kita akan diberi peluang untuk berjumpa di sana nanti, insyaALLAH. I miss you so much, Ibu....Al-Fatihah...
My special thank YOU to all families, relatives and friends whom called, sms-ed, email and even FB messaged me....appreciate your kindness and i'm so touched and blessed to have all of you in my life...may ALLAH/God blessed all of us...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts