In The Name of L.I.F.E

Entry # 28

Life has it's up dan down, full of colors, spices and adventures. Despite the challenges, obstacle, and memories in life, it actually make our life meaningful.

    Be grateful of what life is faithed to us and we will cherish the meaning of life. It's not only about YOUR own life but also others. It's not just about your emotions but also others emotion. It not just about your thought but also to consider others thoughts too. It's not about your needs only but to also think about others need too. It's not just about your stand principal but also others stand and principals too. It's not all about you having the knowledge but also to admit that others do have it too. It's not just you alone but also to know that there are many other we called people or human around us.

    Treat others as how you want them to treat you with love, faith and courage - that's what we called LIFE...In the name of L.I.F.E....

    Comments

    1. got this by accident .tell me is this life?inside me is a core of fear n emptiness.im terrified of my dad whos a mean drunk.hr really beats me up now hits me n my bros really bad.mom left us dry didnt want to hv anything to do wth us.i cant take it anymore i start cutting myself if i cut deeper then all will be fine so tell me obut life coz im just about to end mine..

      ReplyDelete
    2. You need to be strong in order for you to face life. Life is not like sitting in a corner and enjoying your cup of coffee..life is more than that..be strong and hang on it. You'll be fine...

      ReplyDelete

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts