It's Over.........The Rainbow!

It has been a while since i last wrote a long long winded story in my blog. Despite there are not many actually read my blog but it's ok. The intention to actually have this blog is mainly because i love to write. So let's write :).... In just another less than 2 months, we shall be meeting with 2011, insyaALLAH and it has been a 10 dulled, bored and tense months for me especially when it relaets to the word W.O.R.K! When this magical word pops up, I can feel that my BP are shooting high!! Me and work is just a "bad-romance". For 10 months, I have been having this uneasy and difficult moments. My personal and family lifes are awesome and i'm very thankful for that BUT the work related matters really make me sick!Just cant put my head out from this subject and it actually made my life in tense 24-7. Pity me, rite??? After much of considerations, thoughts and many thoughts being weighted, I have made up my mind. I just need the new environment, new people to work with and of the most important thing make more money..hehehe. It has been a hetic yet enjoyable moment since I worked with this current company that not only I gained friendship but most of all I gained valuable working experiences and this are not to be questioned at all. But again, when it's too long it will be too bored-lah pulak. Being a normal human being, I started to feel the passion towards my works are now reduced to the danger level. I must and must do something about it before the time-bomb ticks and "kebabommm"!! Hahahahah....wierdo me!! Well, I have made up my mind. It's over.....the rainbow now. I would need to get to the greener area in order for me to move up. I would not be able to reach the sky if I don't dare to move and make the first step only after 14 years sitting at the same spot. May ALLAH grant me patience, strenght and may my faith be as good as before. In ALLAH I believe and for HE knows me well. I hope this would be the beginning of a new life for me and also to my family and may HE helps me all the way. It's over, the rainbow...back to reality!

Comments

Popular Posts